Mumbai local trains status - Trains running late again due to heavy rains |

Last night it poured very heavily in Koparkhairane, though I have not much idea about other parts of Navi Mumbai / Mumbai. But obviously, the trains were running late and how! I boarded an 8:15 Vashi local to CST only after 9. The CST bound trains from Kurla too were running late. In fact, it took me over 30 minutes in the train from Kurla to Parel station.

I hear (television news) that there’s water logging on many tracks, though Mrinal just told me that at around 11:30 am there wasn’t water logging on Wadala tracks as is appearing in the news. Perhaps it’s an earlier footage. Anyways, the best way to know about the current state would be to call up friends who travel on your regular route.

I also hear (television news) that there’s a high tide at around 4 pm.

Do keep updating the status here.

As on 14th July, 2009 (11:30 am)

1 comments:

Omkar said...

What is the situation near kalyan at down & up side trains.???