Sunday On Thursday - Weekend Timetable Today

As per the announcements made at Vashi station, Harbour and Main line trains will be running as per Sunday timetable today. So expect lesse frequency and obviously more crowd in the trains.

Also, please note that since today is Ambedkar Jayanti and many people visit Dadar, you will face a lot of crowd today, especially at Dadar station. Based on my experience on travelling on April 14 from Dadar, I would suggest that you avoid the peak hours today.

If you have any updates, please share here.

For latest updates, you can join our Facebook page here.

2 comments:

Parvathy Gopalakrishnan said...

Thanks for the info. I was planning to take a train to Chembur today, but looks like its better I stick to my regular shared cab!

Brady Stump said...

Enjoyed the blog post!